Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rob The Long Island Cowboy
Several people have asked me about Robs's absence for the board. Rob has asked me to let you all know what has happened.

Rob is presently recovering from a fall from his horse, the horse was startled when a good looking redhead actually, yes actually, spoke to him! Big Grin

Actually, the real story is that Rob is recovering from a medical problem, caused greatly by the stupidity of his Doctor. He has been ordered to at least 2 weeks bed rest and is undergoing further medical tests & treatment. He is still logging on at times, if only to read PMs. Hopefully, after several more weeks, he should be back posting.

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
damn I hate to hear that.  Thoughts and prayers definitely sent out, hope he's able to heal up quick, and hopefully he's learned his lesson about getting close enough to a redhead where she can talk to him. Wink
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Rob is presently recovering from a fall from his horse, the horse was startled when a good looking redhead actually, yes actually, spoke to him! Big Grin

It is good to know Rob can pick a smart horse.  The horse was startled when the redhead spoke, before Rob could even respond! Big Grin

Hope all is getting better! Our prays out to ya!

Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Positive vibes being sent to a person who may actually be my son!
Hang in there Rob, and know you are missed in these parts. You are to young for this kind of stuff. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Get well soon buddy!!!
Rob, prayers sent buddy.  And know that you are missed.  All I need is the Dr.'s name and addy and I will be on the first flight to the East Coast for a good ol West Coast Hanging.  I hate to say it but being in the medical field as long as I was 14 yrs. I hate doctors.   They scare the $hit out of me and I never trust them.  No offense to them but I have seen too many idiots out there.  Rob let us know if there is anything we can do.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I am always scared by doctors, they refer to their work as "practise" fercrisake, I'm searching for one who dont need to practise anymore cos he has it sussed.

Get well soon Rob, I'm missin you round these parts.

Dave.

Sad
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
those redheads... nothin' but trouble. giddy-up!

get better soon, cowboy. the virgin sacrifice this saturday night will be done in your honor.Big Grin
No wonder Rob's sick... been watching the Red Sox as of late Big Grin

All kidding aside, we hope you get well soon, Rob.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]