Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El Cobre Fans
does anyone on here by chance have a couple they'd be willing to part with? i'd be willing to trade something of mine (if i have anything that interests you) or i'd be willing to flat out pay for them. i'm just afraid to buy a whole box, as these sound like they may be a little too much for me. anyway, if anyone wants to try and work something out, please send me a pm.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:scott, let me put this in perspective. These cigars are rolled by Oliva. It was the private blend for Jose Oliva. He shared a few woth Bulz and that's pretty much how the brand got started... but I digress... Although they are 100% Oliva, Oliva will not sell them under their name. They are so strong they are afraid it may scare off potential customers. When fresh these may just be the strongest cigars out there. After a year or so they mellow but are not for the faint of heart.
Sounds like my kinda smoke.  Next time I am on the west end of the state I may have to pick up a box.
got my Robustos today....a little disappointed it came in a bundle...that was not advertised....but I guess that justifies the price break. The cigar is certainly the same...but I heard from Dave that they were bundling them for Member's only to give the discount...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:got my Robustos today....a little disappointed it came in a bundle...that was not advertised....but I guess that justifies the price break. The cigar is certainly the same...but I heard from Dave that they were bundling them for Member's only to give the discount...

ah well, cant smoke the band or box anyway. . . .

glad to hear its the same stick though.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
And I was planning on buying a boxSad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Maduro PiPs Wrote:got my Robustos today....a little disappointed it came in a bundle...that was not advertised....but I guess that justifies the price break. The cigar is certainly the same...but I heard from Dave that they were bundling them for Member's only to give the discount...
As dave said, this is how they are sold to members and how they first came in. There is no reason to want the box. It aint that special once you've seen it.