Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peterson Special @ CI
el cobres rob... the petersons deal is over
dad you've got to have faith in me!  i always listen to your teachings.  the first time.  el cobre box showed up today.  Wink

and you've turned my sidekick into an oliva zombie searching every store here for their stuff.  i watched him pick up an mb3 today like it was his child. Smile

all i hear about at work all day is bullz this and bullz that lol...
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:dad you've got to have faith in me!  i always listen to your teachings.  the first time.  el cobre box showed up today.  Wink

BTW.....I'm up for adoption......Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:dad you've got to have faith in me!  i always listen to your teachings.  the first time.  el cobre box showed up today.  Wink

i'm cuter.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:

i'm cuter.
Yeah, & you make charts too, but I'm more hug-able!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
LOL! I should have my real kids see this...

I smoked another peterson today... I got the creamy Tonto talked about... Very much so. Almost buttery. But man is this cigar weak. It left me wanting more and I found I smoked it too fast. Also the ash is very loose... oh, it's only double capped.

But again, it burned flawlessly. Wirth $45 per box. Not a penny more Tongue