Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROCKY RAID!
Yesterday I got 2 phone calls... 1 from a friend who's wife just had a baby and he expected me to visit them in the hospital (as opposed to his new house this weekend). A short while later Bulz calls saying he will be at Huntington Humidor. He adds that the Rocky Patel Rep is having an event there and Bulz (who is the Oliva rep) is crashing it.

OK, 2 reasons to drive 40 miles after work. Count me in!

I don my Oliva golf shirt and a few cigars and head out to Huntington.

It was fun... Bulz grinned ear to ear when he saw me in my Oliva shirt. The Rocky rep is actually a real nice guy (ex Cigar Aficianado editor).

Anyway, I bought a few Rockys old-world. Then a few Olivas (have to make them all happy) and headed out to see little 5 pound 9 ounce Ava Deseree Rosen.

Happy days Skipper.

Big Grin
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Sounds like a great time.  Congrats on the friends baby Ava, Happy B-DayBig Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
You got an Oliva shirt?!?!  Bastage!   Ava, what a cool name.
Beerlord Wrote:You got an Oliva shirt?!?!  Bastage!   Ava, what a cool name.
If you harass Bulz enough, maybe you can squeeze him for one Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Bulz you are the best cigar rep there is!!!!!!WinkBig Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
babies and stogies, linked for eternity.Big Grin
Bungalowbill Wrote:babies and stogies, linked for eternity.Big Grin
roger dat!
Speaking of RP . . . Rocky himself will be here in CC Nov. 19, hosting the 1st tasting event at Tobacco World's new digs (still next to Toy R Us on Airline; they snagged the bigger place next door and are tripling+ the size of the walk in and adding a lounge. It's Rocky's 3rd event for them.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
PO Wrote:Bulz you are the best cigar rep there is!!!!!!WinkBig Grin
Po you forgot to mention what size shirt you wear. For example, I wear a 2XL. Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles