Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refining Your Pallette
Very well done brother! Keep it up!
Mods!?
Still asking for this to go to cigar help forum for future reference....great advice here.
Thank you
Great advice, I've been trying to remember those tips while smoking & they DO help. I've been noticing more nuances of the flavors because of them.

Thanks N2A!! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Alright Penguin, you got it!

Great thread, N2A. Lots of good tips there.

I've been consciously working on my palette over the last couple of years. First with cigars, and then with things like food, bourbon, scotch, rum, coffee, caviar, and now wine. Once unable to distinguish individual flavors/nuances, I can now discriminate between grape varietals in a blind wine taste test. The ability to pick out elements of flavor and aroma has significantly increased my enjoyment of life's finer delicacies.

I understand that there is a wide array of "single batch" chocolates out there, and that may be my next foray in the world of things one can taste.

Thanks again for the article, and godspeed to my fellow endeavoring StogieChat connoisseurs.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Thank you B-Dub!Smile
this is very helpful.....I am one of those that smoke to quickly, trust me those days are over....but I do always drink water with my smokes, not just because im not old enough to drink but because it lets me get a better taste from the cigars....I smoked a Fonseca with a snapple and it killed the experience. thanks again
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin