Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Scam!
Having received hundreds of the usual internet scams, ebay, paypal, banks, etc. This is the first time I have seen this particular scam! The link takes you to a site where you add your credit card info so they can "credit" you with your refund...Sad...:X.....[curse].......scam came with a full color IRS logo as a header but it would not cut and paste.

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $79.80. Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 6-9 days in order to process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

To access the form for your tax refund, please click here

Regards,
Internal Revenue Service

Copyright 2006, Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. All rights reserved..

[Image: visit.gif?us1140391544][Image: serv?s=76001524&t=1140391544&f=p6w5]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Bastids, anything to get your account.  Freaking low lifes
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
frankly i figure the real IRS to be amongst the biggest scam artists going.  Smile
Scumbags. Thumbs up to Norton PC-Cillian, it blocks that site so i can't even go there.

TREND MICRO PC-cillin Internet Security 2006

The Web Site Filter has detected and prevented access to a possible offensive or fraudulent Web site.

To view this Web site:
- If the Antifraud Toolbar is available, click Manage Exceptions, and then select This address is always accessible
- If the Antifraud Toolbar is not available, open the main console and add the address in the Antiphishing & Content Protection > Web Site Filter > Approved List

Address:
http://mail.arcdoors.com/~izzo/%20%20/se.../index.php

Type:
Phishing

Copyright  1995-2005 Trend Micro Incorporated
Interesting.  I would hope that anyone with half a brain who has done taxes before would realise that they always send out checks to you.