Poll: Should the Rosters be edited
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Edit the Rosters
22.22%
2 22.22%
Dont Edit the Rosters
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF Poll
I have seen alot of teams that are starting players that have bye weeks.  I was just wondering by taking a vote if I should edit the rosters of these teams from now on if on Sun morning teams are starting bye week players with eligable players on their bench, as to make it fair for all of the teams.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
If they don't start the players it's their own fault. It's their job to set the lineup, not yours. Nice of you to ask though.
Joe Wrote:If they don't start the players it's their own fault. It's their job to set the lineup, not yours. Nice of you to ask though.
I quite agree. If I have to drop players & pick up others. They can too. If you want to keep your players, than it's your choice.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Joe Wrote:If they don't start the players it's their own fault. It's their job to set the lineup, not yours. Nice of you to ask though.
Yeah but some people don't check.  I just don't think its fair to the teams that have to play full teams, where ohter teahs get to play half teams and basically are handed the win.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Next year, just add a couple of extra bench spots to cover it.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Mark Wrote:
Yeah but some people don't check.  I just don't think its fair to the teams that have to play full teams, where ohter teahs get to play half teams and basically are handed the win.
What if someone was injured? If they checked they could replace him or drop him & add someone new.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
I quite agree. If I have to drop players & pick up others. They can too. If you want to keep your players, than it's your choice.

No, I'm saying if they have eligable players on their bench.  Not to pick players up for them, that is their job.

I just don' think it's right that some teams are basically handed the win.  I want this to be competative.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Next year, just add a couple of extra bench spots to cover it.
Your still not understanding what I'm saying.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I won't vote because I'm not in the league, but I just have to say from a general fantasy sports perspective... ABSOLUTELY NOT.

The onus is on each team owner to set his/her lineup each week.   No one else should compensate for their laziness/stupidity.

(And I mean that "laziness/stupidity" comment with lots of love, fellow stogiechatters. Big Grin)

edited to fix a damn typo.
Mark Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Next year, just add a couple of extra bench spots to cover it.
Your still not understanding what I'm saying.

OK, let me see if I understand you correctly...If a team has a starting WR who is on a bye & they have a WR (Active that week) sitting on the bench, you would insert the WR who is not starting into the starting slot.