Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quintero Brevas
I haven't really reviewed anything in a while, but I figured this was a bit off the norm, even though cheap, so I'd write up a quick summation of what I thought.

Quintero Brevas
[/b]Cuba
5 3/8 x 42 – Cosacos

This cigar is a simple machine bunched, hand finished, long filler product from Habanos. The looks of it, quite frankly, tells you it isn’t one of their top products.  I have several of these in the humidor and each one has a different wrapper shade and they all look farily rustic.

I would describe the taste as a medium bodied and strength cigar with a somewhat earthy flavor.  Not complex at all, but distinctly Cuban in flavor.

Some of these will burn a bit off or draw funny, but for a decent smoking and tasting cigar, with that famous Cuban twang, at less than $3 a stick, by the box, these would be a good anytime cigar, yard ‘gar or simply for moochers who wouldn’t truly appreciate a quality Habanos.

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
would like to see some pictures
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
im on the trail to find these......they sound like a good buy......i get people who want to try something and they always want the good stuff so maybe i could give them these insted
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:would like to see some pictures
[Image: qu_breva.gif]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]