Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don Pepin Garcia
Just curious if anyon has had any of the Don Pepin Garcias....I tried one the other week, not sure which one, but it smoked great...best draw I have ever had...It's a small Co.

I will smoke a few more then add my review...I just wanted to see who else has had them.
Yep.  Blue Label and the white label Serie JJ.  Both at good cigars in their own right with the JJ a little more mellow and refined and the Blue just a full flavor, full bodied smoke.  Couple of boxes of those resting now Wink.

I found a couple of the Nuevitas as well but have not smoked them yet.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I can thanks Headley for yet another box I didn't need resting in my humi. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Just got a box in the other day.......thought it was a great smoke Smile
Love the Blue Lable....can't say it was the best draw I ever had but a damn fine smoke for the money and will age fine.
I'd love to grab a few boxes of various sizes in the near future.
Haven't gotten try and Don Pepins at all yet, mostly because my budget doesnt allow it LOL.. Soon... Soon.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Cigar Penguin Wrote:Love the Blue Lable....can't say it was the best draw I ever had but a damn fine smoke for the money and will age fine.
I'd love to grab a few boxes of various sizes in the near future.
I agree....these things are going to age beautiful!!
Never even seen 'em... only read about them :?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Never even seen 'em... only read about them :?

the jj is the one i smoked when we met up at churchill's after the box pass mike.  it was ok but nothing special i thought.  and certainly not for the price ($15) that i paid. 

unfortunately like the pan 26's and anejos i think that this is another one of those cigars that i just don't get.  :? 

did have a nice band though.
I've got the blue label's and JJ series sitting in the humi Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.