Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Hockey Trash Talking Thread
Ok boys let it rip!!!!

I'm gonna kick some serious ass!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Its Ice Time gentlemen.

You wanna concede now or do we have to wait till april?
Almirante Pirata
And what does a pirate from Georgia know about ice? Wink

(Besides putting cubes in highball glasses)   Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Four words.

Mikka Kiprusoff
Roberto Luongo

Would you guys like to know what kind of cigars I like, or would you rather just surprise me?
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:And what does a pirate from Georgia know about ice? Wink

(Besides putting cubes in highball glasses)   Big Grin
In some circles I'm known as "Iceman, Pirate of the Arctic"[pirate]

As far as ice in a highball glass is concerned I would never ruin good rum with ice.

Almirante Pirata
BuffaloBill Wrote:Four words.

Mikka Kiprusoff
Roberto Luongo

Would you guys like to know what kind of cigars I like, or would you rather just surprise me?
out of curiosity didn't luongo give up the most goals in the entire nhl over the last three years?
Man am I getting a good A$$ whooping!!!!Confusedhock::X
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
BuffaloBill Wrote:Four words.

Mikka Kiprusoff
Roberto Luongo

out of curiosity didn't luongo give up the most goals in the entire nhl over the last three years?
He also made more saves than anyone in the entire NHL for the last three seasons.  Just watch him with the Canucks now that he doesn't have to face 50 shots a night.
So, I'm trying to figure out how a hockey fan doesn't know how great a goalie Luongo is, and then it occurs to me.  You're an ISLANDERS fan.  Deep down inside you know how great he is, but you're in denial because the Isles gave him away for a bucket of pucks. Being an Isles fan must be tough.  I'm sorry.
BuffaloBill Wrote:So, I'm trying to figure out how a hockey fan doesn't know how great a goalie Luongo is, and then it occurs to me.  You're an ISLANDERS fan.  Deep down inside you know how great he is, but you're in denial because the Isles gave him away for a bucket of pucks. Being an Isles fan must be tough.  I'm sorry.
thank you for your condolences.  it's like the mob.  every time you try to get away they suck you back in and break your heart again.