Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R I P
So far no one is busting down my door.... but hell my mother in law is there they can have her, please don't bust her out! PLEASE!
As Rob said..."it's so much easier to smack the grunts down when you eliminate the field officers first!"

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Fishpoop Wrote:So far no one is busting down my door.... but hell my mother in law is there they can have her, please don't bust her out! PLEASE!
Oh, don't you worry Poop you will get yours maybe not today or next week but it' coming like a swift kick in the pants WinkBig Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Fishpoop Wrote:So far no one is busting down my door.... but hell my mother in law is there they can have her, please don't bust her out! PLEASE!

Mooch?? Wink  Big Grin

Maybe you're not viewed as a threat! Confusedhock:
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
paul I always wear a cup! Never know when I am going to piss the wife off so the jublies are always covered Big Grin
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:

Mooch?? Wink  Big Grin

Maybe you're not viewed as a threat! Confusedhock:
Threat hell like a sidekick is ever a threat, maybe that is why the skys are clear over the "Sidekicks" home LOL
figured out what happened

[really]  [fishy]
Fishpoop,  A-Rod has more hits in October than you! Confusedhock:  Big Grin
Oh kid you have a lot to learn!