Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Very Strange Thing Happened at the Compound Today
While sitting out on the front porch this afternoon with Playboy Playmate Heather Carolin enjoying stimulating conversation concerning Hegel's views concerning the eternal  paradox of philosophia perennis a strange vehicle pulled up in front of the compound.

[Image: landshark.jpg]

Ascertaining no immediate threat I waived off RDF snipers and motioned the red headed beauty behind me.

Then to my absolute suprise a small man in a shark suit emerged from the vehicle, ran across the street, up the walk and proceeded to deficate on the front lawn.

[Image: landshark.jpg]

He then proceeded to babble something about a new world order which Heather and I took as his possible commentary on Hegel's dilemna.  At this juncture I am unsure if this was meant to be an assault on the Robster or some sort of bizarre performance art.

Anyone having information on today's events are encouraged to contact the RDF at 1-800-NWO-Crap.  Thank you and God bless.

You are so dead Matt. Thanks  Wink

[Image: simg0039vd1.jpg]

sweet ride...

great cigars, too! those triple L's are tasty after a good steak.
huh 5 still unaccounted for, let's see, Rob, Headley, LZ so far.....
Oh so one did hit Poop!!!!  Nice oneTongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I would have expected Skipper to pop out of that thing.
The Torano looks really good.....nice hit
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Yet another confirmed nWo STRIKE! Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007