Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PIP's Now You've Gone & Done It!!!!!
Maduro PiPs Wrote:yeah let me know....then you'll be grabbing that box soon!! Smile

ps... that Bolivar BF is from 2001! Smile Enjoy!

pss... ANOTHER CONFIRMED HIT! Smile
I broke down and ordered it anyway.  I called Mark the other day to see how many he had left and figured I better do it before they where gone.  They should be here todayTongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
ahhh!! good deal! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Impressive hit by Mario.......perhaps there is something to this man who brought us the nWo...........:?
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
I am ready to fire more!

[cigar]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Ahhh I see Poop, you got caught with your pants down.  That is to be expected by the NWO cause it's all puffs of smoke and no serious damage.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Fishpoop Wrote:I am ready to fire more!

uhm matt i'm all up for fun and games but you're going to have to wear pants if you want to play any more.
wowie wow wow!

po, i'm amazed you can breathe, much less type.

just awesome.Confusedhock: