Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm special
I just noticed that I am special on SC.

Nobody else is an "Exclusive Member's"

Does the plural mean I'm doubly special? What do I win? Where's the "Member's" area? Should I post my reply's twice since there is more than one of me? or has Eric found out about the voices in my head and my alter ego?

Big GrinBig Grin
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:I just noticed that I am special on SC.

Does the plural mean I'm doubly special? What do I win? Where's the "Member's" area? Should I post my reply's twice since there is more than one of me? or has Eric found out about the voices in my head and my alter ego?

Big GrinBig Grin
ROTFLMAO!!!!  I am glad to see that you are getting back to yourself through those pain meds Dave Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I think it may mean you need to consider a low carbo diet...Tongue
We love you Sir,And your Special because we have a great deal of respect for you.Wink
PO Wrote:

Big GrinBig Grin
ROTFLMAO!!!!  I am glad to see that you are getting back to yourself through those pain meds Dave Big Grin

Its just that the doc gave me some more today Po, and I found out that a "wee dram" after dinner mixes very nicely with them.

I reckon I'll be heading for bed soon though Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why

Big GrinBig Grin
Heh heh heh... he said "members"... heh heh heh Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
LMAO!!
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Big Grin  [lol]

Glad to see your feeling a little better! Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Parkster Wrote:
PO Wrote:

Big GrinBig Grin

Its just that the doc gave me some more today Po, and I found out that a "wee dram" after dinner mixes very nicely with them.

I reckon I'll be heading for bed soon though Tongue
LOL, enjoy themTongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
btw, the voices in my head said to say hi to the voices in your head. Big Grin