Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUPER ROBFATHER!!!
Congrats to you sir!
Yeah, I saw that this morning, way to go Rob Super Mod!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Congrats oh great Robfather....our fearless leader....sometimes..J/K Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Shhhhhhhh.....keep it quiet! 

His head has gotten so big today, his cowboy hat doesn't fit! Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[lol][lol][lol]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
virgin sacrifices all around!
Rob has been promoted, so all the rest of you regular forum pukes better stay in line around here! [police]

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
(OT)
Just found a picture of a friends pug with a toy cigar in his mouth..........reminded me of you off the bat!Big Grin
I will scan and post sir.
Congrats......How does this happen......Do you apply somewhere or do they reach you.........all that aside congrats.

Rob are you like an apartment super, we call you if there is a broken pipe somewhere
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Bungalowbill Wrote:virgin sacrifices all around!

shhh... dont get him started!

congrats don rob