Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliva Serie O Torpedo
Oliva Serie O Torpedo

[Image: Oliva-O_6x52_Torpedo.jpg]

6 X 52
Nic Puro

The appearance of this cigar is very nice.  It has a medium brown wrapper with few veins, and some good oils. The cigar is filled nicely with no soft spots, and it gives a little when i squeeze the foot.

I clipped about 1/8 inch off the torpedo which gave me a nice cedary pre-light draw.  I torched the foot and it lit like a champ.  I was met with an ample amount of flavorful smoke. This cigar had a good draw and a sharp burn, with a tight grayish white ash being more on the white side.

The flavor was rich, cedary and very smooth during the first third. The flavor stayed woody throughout the second third and picked up spiciness giving notes of leather. This cigar picked up strength throughout and by the end it was in the full-bodied range blasting away with cedar, leather and spice.

Overall this was a med-full bodied smooth and flavorful smoke with superb construcion. I feel this cigar is a good value for the price they are asking for and should age very well. 

Thank you Eric for the cigars and for letting me participate in the taste test. Smile
Great review Wingo, sounds like I am gonna have to get a sampler pack of the Oliva's very soon Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Nice review Wingo!!!

Like the added touch of the picture as well.

Keep smokin em!