Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, wanted to introduce myself
 [welcome] from Missouri, you will really like it here, lots of good people.  Thats a nice looking humi and stash you got there.
Hi and welcome!!!

I'm a little confused! To me it looks like Keith bumped his old introduction from back in 2006, so who are you guys welcoming? lol =P

Quote:Mahk sent me PM with a link to my introduction. Wow do are taste change over time, can't beleive how many Gurkha I had. That was one sharp looking Humi though, hows it doing Fishhound? Bob was right just perfect size for a travel Humidor.
izzypizzy Wrote:I'm a little confused! To me it looks like Keith bumped his old introduction from back in 2006, so who are you guys welcoming? lol =P
Quote:
We're just busting his chops....Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
izzypizzy Wrote:I'm a little confused! To me it looks like Keith bumped his old introduction from back in 2006, so who are you guys welcoming? lol =P
Quote:
We're just busting his chops....Tongue

Tonto's got it, Mark sent me a PM with a  link back to my introduction before I lost all my post (that's why the name comes up as blank.) To bust on me for my collection of Gurkhas.
lol.. i got that, it just seemed like some of these guys were actually welcoming you, thought it was funny.