Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's with the time stamps this morning?
I cannot post a new topic anywhere.   I can only reply to posts.

Anyone else having that problem as well?
All of the posts from the USA have tommorrows date on them as well, like its still Friday here Dude, but you guys are in Saturday already when its normally the other way round

Can anybody tell me the 6 numbers for tonights UK lotto please?

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:All of the posts from the USA have tommorrows date on them as well, like its still Friday here Dude, but you guys are in Saturday already when its normally the other way round

Cool
I can't PM either....  I sent one PM and it keeps telling me that I have to wait 20 seconds...   its been quite a bit longer than that!   errr!   Why does this crap always happen on a Friday when tech support people are gone?

The winning numbers:
10  17  22  24  32  37     Bonus Ball:  11
(now you better split the winnings!!)
admin Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:All of the posts from the USA have tommorrows date on them as well, like its still Friday here Dude, but you guys are in Saturday already when its normally the other way round

Cool
I can't PM either....  I sent one PM and it keeps telling me that I have to wait 20 seconds...   its been quite a bit longer than that!   errr!   Why does this crap always happen on a Friday when tech support people are gone?

The winning numbers:
10  17  22  24  32  37     Bonus Ball:  11
(now you better split the winnings!!)

Damm I was going to go with 10, 17, 22, 24, 32, 38  + BB 11 :?

I guess I'll try again last week Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Everything is showing PM on the posts this morning and it's confusing me (THAT, by the way, is EASY to do).
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Well guys and gals, I don't know what happened but it looks like the time was off on the server by about 4+ hours around 1am this morning.

That resulted in a bunch of posts and PM's "from the future" and locked many out from posting another message since it checks the date with every post. 

I've had to edit each timestamp on the posts to a date/time in the past to get things back to normal.    I think in about 2 hours the last few records that I didn't get to will no longer be in the future and things will be back on track.

I advise everyone to take a look at their PM's to make sure nothing was missed.   The date the PM was sent may be incorrect, as I had to back many of them off by a day, or hours, depending on how far in the future the post was.   The same goes for the posts in the forum threads.

I'll be keeping an eye on things.   I wish I knew what happened!   I can only take a guess that the hosting company made a change on their server.   I did notice that my SQL interface was different from the last time I made changes in the forum database.  

I still cannot make a new topic, but it looks like in 4 hours things will go back to normal because it was a 4-hour jump to the future.   ERRR!!!   I hope everyone enjoyed their trip!   Please EXIT to the right....   :?

ET
LOLOLOLOL...I see it as well bud..hmmmmm....Eric just needs to check the time format in the admin control panel. That would do it...I work and build these things all the time.....real simple fix.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
it's fun sitting here at a quarter to twelve watching this morning's posts suddenly become "new" again.  lol.
NO DOUBT.

None of those "Other" forums have these problems...LOL
When did the forum change from stating the time and date of a post to stating now "25 min ago", etc?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]