Poll: Your wrapper choice for Padron 1964 series
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Natural
55.00%
11 55.00%
Maduro
45.00%
9 45.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padron 1964 Preference
I think the maduro wrapper masks alot of the flavor's this line has to offer! It took many boxes of both the natural and maduro to finally figure it out. They are both excellent and I keep boxes of both but IMO the naturals seem to have a bit more complexity to them...

Mike
I didn't even know they made a natural until once I heard Mark say he liked them better... Tongue

IMHO The naturals seem to have more bitterness to them. They taste too young, like a premature wine.
PAM for me ...... smooth special occasion cigar.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I like them all. But, I still prefer the maduros, with a bit richer taste. Can't go wrong with any of them, really.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
I love maduros,but,naturals in my expeiances are limited,but,Padron anni. naturals and Padron regular line natural lines are my favorite.There are not too many naturals I call favorites but Padron is my main one.

the PAN Imperial hands down. [rob] is my favorite!!!
I picked up a natural and a maduro Exclusivo.  This might be my favorite size.  I was hoping for a Diplomatico, but those are harder to come by.  I'm going to smoke these and compare them, have the natural one day and the maduro the next, or vice versa.

I should be able to tell which one I like more.  I've only had the one natural, and it was in a size I don't care for, so I didn't enjoy it.  I'm pretty excited about this.

I also went ahead and ordered a natural and a maduro 3000.  I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.  I'm such a padron whore.