Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Flor Coronado & Factory Press II
I smoked the Coronado a few months ago when we retuned from the RTDA; I thought to myself what a curse on me this cigar was. It burned perfect for almost two hours; I loved it but how was I going to fit this cigar into my schedule. The Coronado was not as full bodied as some of the the other LFDs but was still packed with flavor. The Coronado finaly arrived at our store several weeks ago and I was excited to smoke these again. I thought the Coronado was the best new Cigar of RTDA; there were some good showings from Rocky Patel with 1999 Vintage Connecticut and the Partigas Cifuentes from General. I got to smoke an experimental Cifuentes when I was in the  Dominican Republic last January; it was phenominal but was toned down a little when it got to the RTDA still rather good.

The Factory Press II arrived shortly after the Coronados. Anyone who smoked the first Factory Press will not be disapointed in #2. Again, this is a long burning, full bodied Oscuro that in my opinion should be enjoyed with a nice dark rum. El Dorado 15 year was awesome with the FP II. The FP IIs are extremely limited, if you see them buy them.

Both of these new LFDs burn forever so plan ahead and remember, it is a special ocassion once you light up a good cigar.
Eric B
Nice Review Eric! Thanks for the info!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nicely put...Although I thought the MB3 and the Special S were the best of show...But I am way biased.

LOL
I've had the Double Corona Coronado and it was execellent.  I haven't tried the FPII , but I have 10 of them resting.
I saw those in your humi, Eric...but couldn't pull the trigger.
Christmas is SO close!
:?
I'm thinking about getting those Mysterios for whoever I pull in the Secret Santa though!
Really looking forward to trying the Factory Press 2.
Tfire136 Wrote:Really looking forward to trying the Factory Press 2.
agreed
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Ditto
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Been hearing goods things about the FPII will have to get a couple.
I think I'll get a few at the rez. this weekend at $9 a stick it's a steal,also gonna get a fiver of the mysterio's for $50 and a fiver of 1964 PAN Imperials for $55 have a nice holiday weekend boys!!! [rob]