Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a "GO VOTE REMINDER"
[usa] EVERYBODY GO VOTE!!
Off to go vote now! Cool
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I will be voting right after lunch.  Wink
flipping ancient geezers running the booths have got to go.  number one they send you to every polling place under god's earth so that you can end up back where you started which you knew was the right place to begin with.

second, they check no i.d.  you can pretty much be any one you want. 

third, their attitudes stink almost as bad as they do when you bring the number of violations / inconsistencies to their attention.

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:flipping ancient geezers running the booths have got to go.  number one they send you to every polling place under god's earth so that you can end up back where you started which you knew was the right place to begin with.

second, they check no i.d.  you can pretty much be any one you want. 

third, their attitudes stink almost as bad as they do when you bring the number of violations / inconsistencies to their attention.

They got confused this morning when I went. They asked my name. I gave them my license & they didn't know what to do.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hey guys I voted for the first time ever and Im glad I did.........feels good, now cant wait to see how things will turn out........democracy rocks[usa]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Just remember.....Vote Early & Vote Often!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
If you are a Chicago resident you need to vote at least twice!!  Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Please tell me ALL of you CA people voted NO on 86!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com