Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anejos for Winter 2006
wingo Wrote:Yes Tfire has got it. The one on top is a hemingway sungrown.Smile
WTF!! A Hemi sungrown?? I meant the cigar directly underneath the Hemi? 858 SG's come cedar wrapped w/a black band around the foot. And I didn't think They sent out hemi SG's to retail stores...Correct me if im wrong.? Could it be you have a cameroon(reg. production,or a maduro like the rest)?
ridgerunner Wrote:
wingo Wrote:Yes Tfire has got it. The one on top is a hemingway sungrown.Smile
WTF!! A Hemi sungrown?? I meant the cigar directly underneath the Hemi? 858 SG's come cedar wrapped w/a black band around the foot. And I didn't think They sent out hemi SG's to retail stores...Correct me if im wrong.? Could it be you have a cameroon(reg. production,or a maduro like the rest)?
That retailer got a couple boxes of the Hemi Sungrown when they came out in 2003. They have had them sitting at their store since then and decided to sell what they had this year as part of their holiday release. You will not see these again and they are not a "regular" release. I did a review on one a coupe weeks ago if you care to learn more about them.
Thanks Tfire! I have not seen many of these flaoting around in the past few years. I have a few at home and just didnt care for the last few I smoked. Recieved them in a trade over at CF and just never understood the reason people went gaga for them. IMO they taste alot like some of the regular release SG's.
Tfire136 Wrote:
Frogman Wrote:Whats the source? i'm begging ya
They are all sold out.
Not sure if this was a ploy..LOL....but they are most certainly NOT sold out...just ordered a shitload this morning after receiving the EMAIL LIST....CALL NOW!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Tfire136 Wrote:
They are all sold out.
Not sure if this was a ploy..LOL....but they are most certainly NOT sold out...just ordered a shitload this morning after receiving the EMAIL LIST....CALL NOW!
Sweet, maybe I should go back for round twoBig Grin
wingo Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Tfire136 Wrote:
They are all sold out.
Sweet, maybe I should go back for round twoBig Grin
LOL not a ploy....someone told me that they had sold out of what they had. I will have to give them a call in the morning Smile
I'm wondering...can u call back? I know its a small operation down there...would they recognize the customer info?
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I'm wondering...can u call back? I know its a small operation down there...would they recognize the customer info?
I will let you know Mario Big Grin.  If not, then my girlfriend will be placing an order.