Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Santa Smack Talking Thread
Santa:

#4 from the left, or 3 from the right perished last night.

I have to say that is one very pleasant wine. Dry with a touch of fruitiness. A rich nose, full bodied. Very very nice. Thanks! It was a real treat (and a nice divergence form the Italian wines I usually drink)

it was the angeline pinot noir 2005
hang in there joebobalouie santa is on his way.  sled broke down somewhere in cincinnatti and the parts have to come in from mainland japan so i've been landlocked for a few er uhm weeks.  trust me this is no joyride for me either.  the elves are now on overtime, the mrs. is pissed, and i think i've lost a reindeer.  my apologies again.  you should be seeing something later this week or early next at the latest.    

uhm if it's not too presumptuous in lieu of milk and cookies those sambob photos would do just peachy.  or maybe her address?  phone number?  social security number?  birth certificate? i tried to get a hold of her but she's on the national santa do not call list.
Santa Wrote:hang in there joebobalouie santa is on his way.  sled broke down somewhere in cincinnatti and the parts have to come in from mainland japan so i've been landlocked for a few er uhm weeks.  trust me this is no joyride for me either.  the elves are now on overtime, the mrs. is pissed, and i think i've lost a reindeer.  my apologies again.  you should be seeing something later this week or early next at the latest.    

uhm if it's not too presumptuous in lieu of milk and cookies those sambob photos would do just peachy.  or maybe her address?  phone number?  social security number?  birth certificate? i tried to get a hold of her but she's on the national santa do not call list.

Confusedhock:

I hope I've been good!

PS - who's this SamBob you're talking about? Never heard of her.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Santa:

#4 from the left, or 3 from the right perished last night.

I have to say that is one very pleasant wine. Dry with a touch of fruitiness. A rich nose, full bodied. Very very nice. Thanks! It was a real treat (and a nice divergence form the Italian wines I usually drink)

it was the angeline pinot noir 2005
Awesome! That's so great to hear. And definitely not the most full bodied one in the bunch. I think you have some good cigar wines in there. What did you pair it with, if anything? You might consider half of the bottle with dinner and the other half with a cigar afterward. Think red meat. Glad to hear you liked it, my friend.
Yeah, I meant to type the name but I was unsure of the spelling but then got busy atr work before I could edit it in.

I had it with a bowl of pasta with red tomato sauce and perfectly cooked pulpo (octopus for those of you who arent Italian). The sauce was slightly spice and the sweetness of the wine did a great job putting out the fire.

Afterwards, no cigar but I enjoyed the wine while watching a movie Deb rented.

I look forward to the rest with great enthusiasm!