Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling the Irish... Celt, that is.
Ho, ho, ho, this is Santa with a message for Floyd, alias Irishcelt, alias IC,

Well, I've been making my list, and checking it twice, so far I am leaning toward a piece of coal (Connecticut Shade, of course) as your stocking stuffer.

Santa needs to know why he should bring you something besides a maduro-covered turd this Christmas. Hmmmmmm?

What say ye, Celt? Or, anybody else for that matter. Can anyone chime in and help our Irish?

Santa
Santa Wrote: Can anyone chime in and help
Yeah I can help.  Santa needs to learn how to read and put this in the Santa Smack Talk thread. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Yeah I can help.  Santa needs to learn how to read and put this in the Santa Smack Talk thread. Tongue

Ho, ho, ho. Mark's post is the first justification for IrishCelt not getting coal in his stocking this year. Santa reads just fine Mark, but highjacking a thread, even for the best of intentions may earn you that Connecticut Shade-covered-turd I had originally reserved for Irishcelt.

Santa
I can vouch for IC, he's a stand up guy. Not only that, but he's married to a fine SOTL.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
IC is my partner at MIB,so be good to him Santa he deserves it.
[user=350]Santa[/user] wrote: 
Quote: yadayadayadayada....................turd ................yadayadyadayada.
Sounds "Fishy" to me!Wink
Santa Wrote:
Mark Wrote:

Ho, ho, ho. Mark's post is the first justification for IrishCelt not getting coal in his stocking this year. Santa reads just fine Mark, but highjacking a thread, even for the best of intentions may earn you that Connecticut Shade-covered-turd I had originally reserved for Irishcelt.

Santa
Maybe...but Mark's right...wrong thread...lol.Wink
Ho, ho, ho again. Where is that naughty boy Celt? He needs to check in and face the music.

I'll deal with that bulbous black and white, flightless bird later.

Santa
Ok Big REd and white I am here to face the music, just as long as it is not rap.
If you would like to know why I should not  get a maduro covered turd then just read Marks response to you earlier.  He surely deserves it more than I do.
Now I am not saying that I am a saint but I am not that bad either, well almost not that bad. 
Besides I have at least done one good thing I married the lovely Nightshade, that should make her a Saint. Not only that but I have had enough turds in my life the last couple of years.....lol. CHeck that last , my life has been a turd for the last couple of years...hahahahahahahahaha.
SO big Red and White play the music I can take it.

Actually I have Two good things in my lifenightshade and my lovely daughter Katie.  The greatest Christmas gift I ever received.
My Daughter Katie.