Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's playing in your head
Parkster Wrote:After seeing LZ6's post ...... I wonder if the power of persuasion can be used for evil in this thread???????

Here goes:

"I'm a Barbie girl"

Moo hahahahahahahaha .... [curse]
Gee thanks! 
the pepsi commercial song were Eva is dancing in the rain.....yay
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Parkster Wrote:After seeing LZ6's post ...... I wonder if the power of persuasion can be used for evil in this thread???????

Here goes:

"I'm a Barbie girl"

I could one-up you... the McDonalds Jingle!

MinuteWithTravis Wrote:That song from the "Gears of War" commericial. Dunno its name or who sings it, but its haunting.

I think I'll force it out by singing "Salty Balls" by Chef.

Don't know why that's better. [doh]

Later,
T

That would be 'Mad World' by Tears for Fears. Works really well in that trailer, imo. It was also featured in Donnie Darko.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

Here goes:

"I'm a Barbie girl"

I could one-up you... the McDonalds Jingle!
All we get over here are AFN (American Forces Network) commercials which got real old after the first week I was here.  We all miss american commercials, even the cheesy jingles.....
[curse] get of the road you %*&^(  @#$^![curse]

Someone should blow you f&*)*)$E brains outs, ya [curse]

Shoot that one, no the other one, no, both of them, but there are 3 of them, which ones? shoot all of them? ok, thanks. you're welcome....

[doh]  Oh wait, you meant what song I'm thinking of!

Sorry.........Big Grin j/k....really...
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
a conglomeration of "i'm so glad" by cream and "i'm a barbie girl"...

may God have mercy on your soul, parkster.
My work here is done. Big Grin
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
REO SPEEDWAGON WILL NOT LEAVE MY HEAD.....Keep on Loving YOUUUUUUUU

[shutup][shutup][shutup][shutup]

and the dammed theme song to the new show with Courtney "stopped eating" Cox, when I got married, show called "DIrt", this  time you've gone too far....arrgghhhhh poke my ears out!! help me I have tried all mentionede there to dislodge these from my head...[curse][curse]
no songs, just voices.