Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Smoking - A Basic Guide
(01-04-2013, 10:31 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I lite up in my truck, heat on, windows cracked.

Ditto, I love doing this in the winter
This is my boomstick!
my last truck had rain shields on the windows... They were great for opening up the windows and smoking. I just priced the weather-tek guards for my new car and a set will run just over $200. Sorry... aint happening.
So... I christened my new 2013 G37SX with a cigar the first day. Alas, I wont be smoking on rainy days.
The good thing is the car is equipped with an ozone filter in the cabin. I can smell the ozone and after well over 30 cigars in the car, you can't smell a thing (as long as I remember to empty my ashtray)
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I have an ozone filter in my car as well John, made by csonka, and it works GREAT!
This is my boomstick!
I used to use those things... This one is built in!!!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Nice!!
This is my boomstick!
(01-09-2013, 08:59 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: I have an ozone filter in my car as well John, made by csonka, and it works GREAT!

Which one do you have Steve? I'm currently looking for one for the work truck.
(01-09-2013, 08:07 PM)The542 Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 08:59 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: I have an ozone filter in my car as well John, made by csonka, and it works GREAT!

Which one do you have Steve? I'm currently looking for one for the work truck.

I have this one:
http://www.csonka.com/beta/popup_consume...ifier.html
I got it for a steal several years ago...not sure what the going rate is these days.

[Image: originalpurifier.jpg]
This is my boomstick!
Thank you sir!
I just bought two bottles of Pure Ayre. I sprayed a shirt that reeked like and ashtray, now it just smells like mint. Between this and the smoker's candles that half-flash sent me my place smells nice again.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
(01-10-2013, 06:34 AM)The542 Wrote: Thank you sir!

No problem Mike!
This is my boomstick!