Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CI Weekly Special: Jericho
Just got 2 from the CI Cigar of the Month club. It was a good, strong cigar, but it kinda snuck up on me so that when I stood up after smoking, I got a rush of dizziness and actually puked a little bit, which kind of soured the experience. It was only the second time Ive gotten that way from a stick, and the first time it was partly due to an empty stomach.
Well I got them. Can't wait to try one. Hopefully I don't puke Confusedhock:
Smoke one already dammit!!!!WinkTongueBig Grin
Cigar Penguin Wrote:Smoke one already dammit!!!!WinkTongueBig Grin

Lol, I don't have'm yet man. They're in Wilmington, OH. ETA is the friggin 24th... That seems like a long ass time. I'll be sure to let you know when I get'm.
JoeBob Wrote:I watched the 1st episode and decided it really wasn't very interesting.

Tongue
[lol][ROTF]
Rubie Wrote:

Lol, I don't have'm yet man. They're in Wilmington, OH. ETA is the friggin 24th... That seems like a long ass time. I'll be sure to let you know when I get'm.

How are they travelling? By stagecoach?

[Image: coach.gif]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:

How are they travelling? By stagecoach?

[Image: coach.gif]

Heh, no man, they got here yesterday. They smell pretty green yet, so they'll sit for a bit before I light anything up. Don't worry, I'll let you guys know.