Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tonto
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:no response from tonto... did I cross a line?
he's just got no taste for this kind of humor john. WinkTongue

1) Sorry, Smile I just got around to this thread, been a little distracted & under the weather....

B) You're not Rob....Rob would say that I have NO taste for any kind of humor. Wink  (I'm just the boring engineer)

III) I've told Skip this story......When I was about 4, the person who at that time was my older sister (very long story here :X), she was 3 years older than me & we were living in B.C. Canada.  ell during the winter, she & here friends went down to the park. I followed. While there, she "pretended" to lick the flag pole & tricked me (remember, I was about 4) into doing it. I just remember being stuck. My mother remembers seeing blood everywhere. And NO, there is no film of this event. Big Grin

This is why sometimes I have to wonder during cigar reviews, if I "get" the correct flavors. 

And for Rob....

Hope this helps. Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Stuck, Stuck, Stuck, ahhhhhhhh wwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

LOL, well at least you know the Truth Tonto, But I still Double Dog Dare You!!!!Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:Stuck, Stuck, Stuck, ahhhhhhhh wwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

LOL, well at least you know the Truth Tonto, But I still Double Dog Dare You!!!!Wink

and what's the moral of the story here boys and girls? 

that you have to be canadian to put your tongue to a flag pole in the dead of winter.

TongueTongueTongue
You are a legend, Tonto.  Now I know where they got the idea in Christmas Story.
[Image: 4104741.jpg]

Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:You are a legend, Tonto.  Now I know where they got the idea in Christmas Story.
[Image: 4104741.jpg]

I should sue. I still never get any residuals...Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles