Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OUCH AGAIN!
Mark Wrote:Even though it is my first shift with the Untouchables I have been gathering some info and I have found out who this mystery bomber is.  It is none other than the Firms newest member...............................DigitalAnvil!!!!!!!!!  Duh Duh Dun!!!!!!!!

incredible work there officer!

boy do I have something special planned for this boy!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Mark Wrote:Even though it is my first shift with the Untouchables I have been gathering some info and I have found out who this mystery bomber is.  It is none other than the Firms newest member...............................DigitalAnvil!!!!!!!!!  Duh Duh Dun!!!!!!!!

incredible work there officer!....

Incredible Indeed!!Confusedhock: 

BTW....From the other thread......I thought this was in code, but......

[user=63]PO[/user] wrote:
Quote:I would like to welcome DA as well as our newest West Coast member Bobgun, welcome gentleman to the family

Capo PO

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
BTW......does anyone know how the end of that movie (The Untouchables) turns out?

Confusedhock:
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:BTW......does anyone know how the end of that movie (The Untouchables) turns out?

Confusedhock:
Then let's create our own ending Tonto!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:BTW......does anyone know how the end of that movie (The Untouchables) turns out?

Confusedhock:
Then let's create our own ending Tonto!
I thought we did already Headley!!!!!  Everyone of them has been hit time and time again, see they needed to add members because there was no one left.Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Apparently, Skipper is either suffering from shell shock with all the repeated bombs landing around him or is the victom from faulty Untouchable intell.

Nice bomb There!!  But it wasn't from me!  

(At least, not yet any way Hehehehehe)

Seeing these untouchables getting beat like this is like watching Roy Jones lately.  You remember the greatness.  The magnificence.  Yet now...  You don't want to watch but you can't help yourself.  Tragic.  Yet compelling.  Wink

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Apparently, Skipper is either suffering from shell shock with all the repeated bombs landing around him or is the victom from faulty Untouchable intell.

Seeing these untouchables getting beat like this is like watching Roy Jones lately.  You remember the greatness.  The magnificence.  Yet now...  You don't want to watch but you can't help yourself.  Tragic.  Yet compelling.  Wink

Its like most of the people who go to see a car race.

They're really just waiting to see the wreck.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:

Its like most of the people who go to see a car race.

They're really just waiting to see the wreck.
The wreck has not happened yet Tonto ........ just keep looking though Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why