Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tis A Sad Day That This Had To Happen
After the near mortal wounding of the Robfather.

The Firm has been forced to retaliate against one of these "Untouchables". They call themselves "peacekeepers". They don't know the meaning of the word.

Well, today, at 12:39:26 pm, The Firm launched the real "Peacekeeper".

[Image: 300px-Peacekeeper_missile.jpg]

With this Peacekeeper, and the others that we stock, The Firm is now going to reach out & touch someone.....You can run, but you can't hide!!

Impact will be sure & swift.

This message paid for by Dunkin Donuts
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
There goes the damn Firm runnin their mouths again!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
[Image: smiley73.gif]

(note, first he talks about touching us then he posts a "one eyed heat seeking moisture missile)
skipper....you still around man....I gave you the heads up. I know its cold outside...but dude..grab your wetsuit and head to the Sound.....its not safe for you to be on land my friend! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[Image: rob-gone.jpg]

Sad

Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
LOL @ Bob!

[lol]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Now thats too cool!
 Confusedhock:There was almost a detonation this morning....but apparently, according to witnesses at the scene, no one would answer the door. :? The curtains were seen shaking nervously, but still, no one answered.

I almost don't know what to say.......Tongue
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I guess it's time to try a different approach with this "Untouchable"........

[Image: landshark_bw.jpg]

(Knock-Knock)

A) Who's ther?

B) Plumber!........
Hi we are the Firm,Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.In case anyone is wondering....ALL of these orginizations are actually working for one Big Boss..ME,thats right the all powerful PUG!!!!All hail the PUG!!