Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That does it! Someone's getting a beatdown!
I received a package today from Tonto.  I open it up, and what do I see?

A Dunkin' Donuts box. [really]

My first thought was the crazy bastid sent me donuts, but the package had been in the USPS storage since saturday which would have left me with some nasty ass donuts.  But that was not the case, thankfully

Inside the box, was 4 nice cigars (RP Old World, AF King B, AF 858 & Vengance Churchill(?)), $10 worth of gift coupons to Dunkin Donuts and 1lb of the original blend whole bean coffee (nice!)

This don't look like a hit to me.  It looks like Jan was trying to buy me off. 

Nice going Jan and thanks.

MD

[Image: Dontus.jpg]

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
The East Coast Head of House is heard from!

MAN that copper is taking a beating!

Nice Tonto.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
lol good stuff, way to be creative, I wish we still had dunkin in vegas.
Way to go Jan, and the copper keeps getting smacked!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Aah...Coffee and doughnuts, a cop's favorite companions. Nice explosive device, Jan.

Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Another detail I left out... Dunkin Donuts napkins were used for packing material [really]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

LOL!

Funny as all heck!
[lol][lol][lol][lol]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
this is truely a funny and creative bomb.....Big Grin

nice work Tonto
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Drinking some DuDo's coffee right now! It's not Blue Mountian, Serrano or Nicaraguan Knife Fight, but it's still good and gets the job done Smile