• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Mancave,work in progress...
The Before.......

[Image: Picture008.jpg]
Well this can only get better!......Tongue
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
The After.(work still in progress)

[Image: Picture012.jpg]
Unopened cans,yes my Pop used to drink them.

[Image: Picture013.jpg]
The official Mancave GODDESS...

[Image: Picture014.jpg]
Official Mancave Beer.

[Image: Picture015.jpg]
Tommy2guns Wrote:Official Mancave Beer.

[Image: Picture015.jpg]
So what are you trying to say with that Three Stogies Beer?  Huh, I thought we over that!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Um...looks just as cluttered with more light Wink... btw, they let you have guns in the Peoples Republik of Taxachewsits?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Tommy2guns Wrote:The official Mancave GODDESS...

[Image: Picture014.jpg]
Tommy, I told you that you need to stop stealing your daughters posters.  Atleast put the one of Justin Timberlake back. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Yeah it's still in the process of being organized.The two top weapons are antiques,neither are capable of being fired unless you are skilled enough to fix em.The bottom rifle is a custom made 308,my father made the stock many years ago and put it all together.I would say it has not been fired since 1972,and most likely never will again.The tv is a temp,the 32 inch is too heavy for me to lift alone so i will have to wait until i get some help to put it in.At any rate,this is where i spend my cigar time and continue to improve upon the room.