Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSD4 from June 05
Easy review here.

AWESOME FREAKING CIGAR!

Great flavor that started off heady right from the get go.  Sweet flavor profile with a muted spice underneath.  Kept up the pace all the way through and kept me honest with the pace or I might have had problems walking afterward.

Are the 06 habanos really the best vintage in years?  I can't freaking wait to get to them!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Excellent review Headley!!Wink 

Yeah!! IMO the 06' partys are freekin GREAT!! I bought a few boxes of Lusi's to lay down but ended up smoking ALOTTTT of them so I just had to reorder. I have a few boxes of SD#4's laid down but the couple I smoked were real nice! The PSP#2's are real good also! Liked'em better than the D4..

Salud&Enjoy

Mike
I grabbed Lusi's earlier this year too so I'm pumped.  I prefer the SD4's to the SP2's at this point.  Not sure why.  I think they are a little...sharper in flavor.  Does that make sense?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I had a 05 yesterday too, it was great, than again it's a Partagas and I'm a bit of a Partagas whore
Yep, lots of good stuff coming from the island lately.
Have to admit that I've been ordering a lot lately.
My bank account is telling me that I need to slow down.

Loving the PS2's, and the Fundy's, and the RASS, and, and...
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
I don't think i've had a"bad" 05 yet
Headley Wrote:Easy review here.

AWESOME FREAKING CIGAR!

Great flavor that started off heady right from the get go.  Sweet flavor profile with a muted spice underneath.  Kept up the pace all the way through and kept me honest with the pace or I might have had problems walking afterward.

Are the 06 habanos really the best vintage in years?  I can't freaking wait to get to them!
IMO, the 06's are the best production I have ever seen.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Headley Wrote:Are the 06 habanos really the best vintage in years?  I can't freaking wait to get to them!
Every 06' that I have had so far has been outstanding!  My last purchase of Habanos I asked for all 06' box codes and have yet to find a bad one. YUMMMMM!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
LZ: [/quote]
"IMO, the 06's are the best production I have ever seen."[/quote]

Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

(i have to say, killed some '06 monte #2's recently... huge. completely different from the 05's.)
The 06' PSD4 that i had the other day was  a REVELATION(damn,didn't want to spill the beans just yet)!!!!! The spice was more in your face while staying smooth with the cream coming later. For the fist time i had that prickly feeling on my tongue. I also didn't pick up on the "woody" profile like i did with the P's which made me like it ALOT more.

edit to add..this was a jun. 06 box