Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Folding Pizza
lz6 Wrote:
MikeD Wrote: 

Real pizza cannot be obtainded out side of the 5 boroughs of NYC, with the exception of Chicago.
I take exception to that as well!  I've had the best pies of my life in Palermo, Rome, and Naples..........Smile....[italy]
We are still talking PIZZA, right LZ?  Wink   lol!
[Austin Powers Mode]

Code:
Don't be sorry.  You're right to be suspicious.  I shagged her.  I shagged her rotten.
[/Austin Powers Mode]
This thread is making me hungry.
BuffaloBill Wrote:This thread is making me hungry.
http://www.dominos.com/Public-EN/Site+Content/Primary/Find+A+Dominos/
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
As an Italian who grew up in Brooklyn, I'm here to tell you that Dominos does not know what Pizza is!

Neither do any of the chains although I can tollerate Unos.

Man, my Mom used to make the most awesome pizza... (which, by the way does not have any cheese on it except for some lugateli for flavor but not so much that is does that string thing)
lz6 Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:   Real pizza cannot be obtainded out side of the 5 boroughs of NYC, with the exception of Chicago.
I take exception to that as well!  I've had the best pies of my life in Palermo, Rome, and Naples..........Smile....[italy]
Well, I haven't had that much pizza in New York, and I've never been to Italy, so I'll take your word that their pizza is all it's cracked up to be.  But for all of the traveling I've done in the US, I've found that a truly good pizza is exceptionally rare.

Beerlord Wrote: And believe it or not there is a whole word out sie NYC that has gret food. Really, there is.
Sure there is... and you can find it all here in NYCBig Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:That pizzaria is still around on 86th street in Brooklyn

Mike, when I was a kid my folks used to take us there. I always had a slice of Sicilian then a spumoni. Man... I miss those days...

Unfortunately the pizza isn't quite the same as it once was.

For the rest of you, within the US (not counting Italy LZ), yeah, you can get some good stuff that people call Pizza and it tastes good too, but it isn't real Pizza. Sorry. If you live down south and I told you I had some delicious BBQ here in NY, you wouldn't hesitate for a second to correct me. Same thing. While it may taste good and be everything you want, it is not real. And let me add, about 90% of the pizzerias in NY are serving the worse garbage imaginable. And abominations with chicken and potatoes on it... man, when these guys die St Peter will surly want some sort of explanation before letting them past the gates.
i want pizza
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:That pizzaria is still around on 86th street in Brooklyn

Mike, when I was a kid my folks used to take us there. I always had a slice of Sicilian then a spumoni. Man... I miss those days...

Unfortunately the pizza isn't quite the same as it once was.

For the rest of you, within the US (not counting Italy LZ), yeah, you can get some good stuff that people call Pizza and it tastes good too, but it isn't real Pizza. Sorry. If you live down south and I told you I had some delicious BBQ here in NY, you wouldn't hesitate for a second to correct me. Same thing. While it may taste good and be everything you want, it is not real. And let me add, about 90% of the pizzerias in NY are serving the worse garbage imaginable. And abominations with chicken and potatoes on it... man, when these guys die St Peter will surly want some sort of explanation before letting them past the gates.

Yeah...what is this "taco salad" pizza crap??  and buffalo chicken pizza?

Gimme a break!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles