Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone's gonna get hit...
There you go Captn
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Big Grin
Headley Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I think they are PO....cause this FIRM is certainly no one man show. And as much as I respect the Robfather for leading this FIRM into battle...the LK was never a follower..I acted alone at times as seen with Parkster mauling and the LZ blast. 

So now its time for the rest to step up and take down these little K-9 pups....Consigliere...I'm sure you agree...Tongue

At a time when the spirit of Christmas is in the air and and good will towards men is the theme by which we all strive to live it is a shame that "law enforcement" deems it a time to wage attacks on upstanding citizens of this community.

As a humble but proud man, it saddens me to see the delirium of a perceived advantage overwhelm a group of people.  I believe Mr. Pips and Mr. PO both have it right in this particular instance.

There are times when an individual and/or a family need to temper zeal and passion with patience and wisdom.  This is where the deep roots of the Firm are founded and why they will not succumb to such shallow advances and attacks.  It's almost like going fishing and catching a tuna or albacore, taking pictures, drinking beer, celebrating "the catch" but not even noticing the shark that was lurking beneath the boat.  Simply short sighted and window dressing.

In times of high activity by "law enforcement" many simply relax activities until all the flapping and chasing of tails is over.  Then the doughnuts and complacency take hold, the holidays come to pass and the real business begins again.

I think it's time to vacation in the homeland until the Keystone cops are done with their little window dressing.  Let the season reach it's full potential and celebrate the community.  Then end the year with a bang! Cool
Sage words as always consigliere.  Sage words.  The Robfather has exhausted his patience.  There are three things the Robfather will not stand for.  Being called a liar, a thief, or a coward.  I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same of them.  I will see one of these untouchables swing if I have to do it with my own hands.  At that point the rest will have to decide if they wish to continue.  I have nothing to lose.  Who truly is next?
MY WORDS EXACTLY ROBFATHER....WELCOME BACK....

WHO'S NEXT!!!!????
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I want blood. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I want blood. 
Just give the nod....the CLOSER is warmed up and ready...no one would be as ruthless! Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007