Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone's gonna get hit...
Well spoken! Here, Here!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:ummm.. let me see, is this an UNBIASED opinion? Mr "Consigliere"Tongue
It is what it is Mr aFISHinodo, a long winded use of many VERY important multi-syllabic words intended to express a cogent and cohesive point that may or may not beffudle an adversary.  The content of the said "opinion" may or may not have any dubious intent but if the intended recipient were to construe such then so be it Wink.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
What happened?Did Mike get hit?Gimmie details.
Tommy2guns Wrote:What happened?Did Mike get hit?Gimmie details.
Are you still dilirious?  Mike has been hit I can't even count it's been so many, there is nothing left too hit.  I think he woke up from his coma Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Nah Tommy, the Squirm are just blowing hot air again. Mike is sending out a new package to finish off (?) the former head (?) of their pitiful little bunch. They tend to get a little antsy when they see the end is near. lol
discdog Wrote:Nah Tommy, the Squirm are just blowing hot air again. Mike is sending out a new package to finish off (?) the former head (?) of their pitiful little bunch. They tend to get a little antsy when they see the end is near. lol
Hey DD, remeber what happend to Old Yellower don't you?  The same will happen with you Touchable folk Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Well put Consigliere...I'm with you!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Headley Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I think they are PO....cause this FIRM is certainly no one man show. And as much as I respect the Robfather for leading this FIRM into battle...the LK was never a follower..I acted alone at times as seen with Parkster mauling and the LZ blast. 

So now its time for the rest to step up and take down these little K-9 pups....Consigliere...I'm sure you agree...Tongue

At a time when the spirit of Christmas is in the air and and good will towards men is the theme by which we all strive to live it is a shame that "law enforcement" deems it a time to wage attacks on upstanding citizens of this community.

As a humble but proud man, it saddens me to see the delirium of a perceived advantage overwhelm a group of people.  I believe Mr. Pips and Mr. PO both have it right in this particular instance.

There are times when an individual and/or a family need to temper zeal and passion with patience and wisdom.  This is where the deep roots of the Firm are founded and why they will not succumb to such shallow advances and attacks.  It's almost like going fishing and catching a tuna or albacore, taking pictures, drinking beer, celebrating "the catch" but not even noticing the shark that was lurking beneath the boat.  Simply short sighted and window dressing.

In times of high activity by "law enforcement" many simply relax activities until all the flapping and chasing of tails is over.  Then the doughnuts and complacency take hold, the holidays come to pass and the real business begins again.

I think it's time to vacation in the homeland until the Keystone cops are done with their little window dressing.  Let the season reach it's full potential and celebrate the community.  Then end the year with a bang! Cool
Well said!!  Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[user=44]The[/user] FIRM Leader wrote:
Quote:[Image: White-Flag-Small.jpg]
Thats why he's retired!!  Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles