Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touched again
The Untouchables are about to break me - my desktop humidor is practically overflowing with all the bombs they have dropped on me in the past week. This time it came in the form of a very nice bomb from the Skipper.

[Image: Skipper.jpg?t=1165522241]

From left to right:

-Ive actually never seen the first stick. My pic came out blurry, but it has a large gold G and vertical gold stripes - can anyone tell me what it is?
- A Fuente Anejo
- Peterson Gran Reserva
- Camacho SLR
- Diablo Picante

Thanks a bunch, Skipper, I really appreciate it. I cant wait to smoke these babies, especially that Anejo, which Ive been very eager to try. Big Grin
Nice the Skipper stepped up and smacked one of the Firm's own Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Gurkha G3
Good, good, good.

GREAT bomb!

we've been getting touched a lot lately!
Nice grouping there, John.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
firm brothers rest easy.  the Robfather will contact you with information.
Yes, it is true Skipper reached out and touched me today with the same package.  This must have been what was sent to Rob.  John, thank you.  Well now back to business West Coast, lets form!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
When I first read this thread title I thought one of the guys here had been trying to grab your junk!! Wink

Good show skipper!!
PO Wrote:Yes, it is true Skipper reached out and touched me today with the same package.  This must have been what was sent to Rob.  John, thank you.  Well now back to business West Coast, lets form!!!!
Yep. Rob sent it... I got him to wack you guys! Tongue