Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who here eats taco?
If so, you might want to check this out.

Quote:At least 46 confirmed cases of E. coli sickness linked to Taco Bell have been reported in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, and at least five people remained hospitalized, including an 11-year-old boy in stable condition with kidney damage. Federal officials said there are possible cases in Delaware and Connecticut, as well.

mmmmm taco bell......

a little hot sauce should kill the bacteria, right? Big Grin

haven't eaten there much in the past few years, but certainly guilty of quite a number of late night taco bell runs.

Thanks God we have Mighty Taco here and I don't need or want to go to Taco Bell
double post
Taco Bell use to have this chicken fajita wrap that was just to die for.  They got rid of it, but they offer it from time to time.  It's vicious how they tempt the public like that.  Though I won't be going near there any time soon.  Looks like mostly NE states.  Confusedhock:
They need to have that "Employees Must Wash Hands Before Returning To Work" bathroom sign in Spanish I guess...

sorry sorry sorry ... I know... bad taste Tongue
I prefer the pink taco.
Beerlord Wrote:Thanks God we have Mighty Taco here and I don't need or want to go to Taco Bell
ETS (elmwood taco)....way better than mighty....IMHO....

bigpoppapuff Wrote:
Beerlord Wrote:Thanks God we have Mighty Taco here and I don't need or want to go to Taco Bell

LOL never liked ETS....it was something about the meat they used. My cousin would drag me there all the time and I could never see what the big deal was. Now Mighty Taco after a long night on the Elmwood strip Cool
bigpoppapuff Wrote:

last time i had them , 3-4 years ago, they were too greasy.