Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new guy here
Just thought I would finally drop in and regsiter. I lurk around and druel at the cigar P0RN pics and such and learn a thing or two as well. I am 34 years old got about 3 years of stogggies in my blood. I smoke about 10 to 14 a week. From mild to wild my latest taste is of the supranos boos and the signature cigar. Or I am always found with a Cuban Parejo or Imenso somewhere in my pocket or truck. I have to smoke large ring cigars due the fact of lossing my left index finger cant really hold anything below a  48 or 50. I live in Jacksonville florida. I own my own bussiness a General Contractor. I have quite a few humi's my self going to be building a house soon and goona put a walk in humi in my office. Well thought I would finnaly drop a note and say hello. I might post a bit here or there or ask some questions to the top cigar smoke filled brains in here

Dan
[welcome]  [cigar]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome Dan!!   Glad to have you here!
Admin thanks for the reply back from your work email. I am in the mood to shread some money on some stoogies  So as respect i guess i will donate to your store. Thanks again for helping me get heer if ya was closer in jax I would buy ya a stick or 2.
jimmy carter Wrote:Admin thanks for the reply back from your work email. I am in the mood to shread some money on some stoogies  So as respect i guess i will donate to your store. Thanks again for helping me get heer if ya was closer in jax I would buy ya a stick or 2.
Hello Dan,

Please excuse my forgetfulness, but I don't recall talking to you by email.   I checked all my outgoing and inbound email, but didn't find anything under your address.  When did we talk, or did you use a different email address?

As for donating... well, there are plenty of great vendors who advertise here as well.   Of course, I will be more than happy to assist with anything you are looking for!!  Big Grin  

Thanks,
Eric
opiethetileman@aol.com yeah I willwork up a few things from you. Hell its good to give moeny to a person that talks back to ya. I just wish you had Cuban Parejo I go thru some of them a month.
Which ones?

CUBAN PAREJO BELICOSO #1    20    4 1/2 X 60T
CUBAN PAREJO BELICOSO #1 MAD   20   4 1/2 X 60T
CUBAN PAREJO BELICOSO #1 ROS   20   4 1/2 X 60T
CUBAN PAREJO BELICOSO #2 MAD   20   5 1/2 X 60T
CUBAN PAREJO BELICOSO #2 ROS   20   5 1/2 X 60T
CUBAN PAREJO BELICOSO FINO    20    6 1/2 X 60T
CUBAN PAREJO BELICOSO FINO ROS    20    6 1/2 X 60T
CUBAN PAREJO CORONA GIGANTE    20    7 1/2 X 56
CUBAN PAREJO CORONA GIGANT MAD    20    7 1/2 X 56
CUBAN PAREJO CORONA GIGANTE R  20  7 1/2 X 56
CUBAN PAREJO EPICURE  20  6 X 62
CUBAN PAREJO PERF. GRANDE   20   5 3/4 X 62T
CUBAN PAREJO PERF. GRANDE MAD   20   5 3/4 X 62T
CUBAN PAREJO PERF. GRANDE ROS   20   5 3/4 X 62T
CUBAN PAREJO ROTHSCHILD   20   4 3/4 X 60
CUBAN PAREJO ROTHSCHILD MAD   20   4 3/4 X 60
Wink
OK!   I found you now!!  lol!!    The uppercase letters didn't work on the search on your AOL address.     Geeze, the coffee must be wearing off as that was just today!!  lol!   Too many holiday email questions!  Sorry!
[welcome]to stogie chat Dan
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
CUBAN PAREJO EPICURE  20  6 X 62

That is the bomb for me not sure what you guys think of it but I love that cigar. I wish i could get ahold of the label on the top of the box. i am making a cigar collage in a lrge picture frame. with alot of labels from what I have smoked. I am making this for my dad who is pretty damn sick. At 63 hes only a got a few times left ya know. My mom passed away lt 60 years old 1 1/2 years ago and some other family trageitys. but live rolls on ok i will send ya email and you can fix me up my MAN. maybe get some good sticks two or point me too them.