Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miss You All!!
I just wanted to take a second to say something to you all -- I am embarrassed that I so seldom get the chance these days to drop in but I am hoping that all my friends here -- new and old -- know that I value this forum and those that visit. Life is keeping me extra busy these days as many of you are aware...the twins are now 2 years oold (phew!), I have been at my state job for about 6 months now -- I love it but it is draining at times as I am a counselor at an inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab and it can get emotionally demanding. I am trying (as you have seen) to continue with my art on the side for some extra money with my auctions and my website. Most of my time that I am not at work I spend with my ridiculously awesome kids and my fantastic wife and yes...every once in a while, I get a few extra bucks, grab a good smoke and sit with my 2 bro-in-laws at the local cigar bar and herf it up. ANyway....I love you all and feel welcome here no matter how long it happens to be between visits...and that just rocks. Hope you are all well.

...ericWink
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Twins at the terrible two's stage.....Confusedhock:......that alone is enough for any parents to deal with.  Always good to hear from you Eric. Stogiechat is our rock in an increasingly ugly sea...[cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:Twins at the terrible two's stage.....Confusedhock:......that alone is enough for any parents to deal with.  Always good to hear from you Eric. Stogiechat is our rock in an increasingly ugly sea...[cigar]

ditto! (cept dont be talking about rocks in the sea... as a mariner rocks are bad...

Good to hear from you M4M.  Get in when you ca, do not worry about it.