Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walk-in humi
Edited to add: No not mine, but some day soon.

I found this site a year or two ago, but lost my link after a harddrive crash. Well I found it again, some of you have already seen it, but the guy who did it is so detailed I find it hard to not keep going back to.

http://www.feithonline.com/humidor

NICE!!  Thanks for the link DD!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
WOW!Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Absolutely beautiful.  If only I had an extra $8500 lying around...
And just think, that was over a year ago. You could save some $ here & there. I know I won't have that in mine.
That is an awesome site, and very insiprational, DD!  Now I know what I want to build in my man-cave...  Smile
Yeah I am hoping to start building my walk in in the new house next year. One side of my office will have a humi the other side a walk in gun safe. the walls that face the interior of the office will be bullet proof glass. I have an old red walk in phone booth I want to knock off the hook somehow in there. the only thing I see the guy did wierd in the walk in was the floor he picked. He used a floating floor and that floor has a MDF back so if it gets to humi and wet in there it will raise up like the london bridge. Sweet room though.