Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don Carlos
SaL Wrote:For me its the 858 Sun Growns when I can find em.
They are good!!
Don Carlos = [zero]

NASTY!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Don Carlos = [zero]

NASTY!
Oh, no way, Mark.  I don't believe you for a second.  The flavor profile on these is totally Fuente, with maybe just a little more cinnamon than a Hemingway and less fruit than an Opus.  There is no way a Fuente prostitute like you doesn't like the Don Carlos.
Bartok, this is one Fuente you should have no problem getting as I stay FAR AWAY from them!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
To me they are pretty bland.  At least if they were nasty, as Mark stated, they would have some sort of flavor :?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:To me they are pretty bland.  At least if they were nasty, as Mark stated, they would have some sort of flavor :?
I remember the first one I had was flavorless.  I couldn't figure out what everyone was talking about or why they cost what they did.  The rest have all been fantastic.  I don't know if it was just me, the cigar, or if they're really sensitive to handling or aging.
The Don Carlos Senior Blend is quite tasty Wink
man... we must be smoking different cigars!

I one time voted this as the only cigar I would have with me on a desert island.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:man... we must be smoking different cigars!

I one time voted this as the only cigar I would have with me on a desert island.
A  t-h-r-e-e  hour don carlos... A  t-h-r-e-e hour don carlos...
I'll push this back up considering that the robusto is my favorite cigar. With a yr. + of aging it's incredible! Haven't tried the #3 yet.