Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
discdog Wrote:Sorry Skip. Mike's - OUT

3 local B&M's - 2 OUT , 1 -$850.00

I'm still looking though, I need one too. May have to wait until after Christmas when they come down.
yeah, that was my thought... but often the "out" thing can come to bite you on the southern end of the north bound skipper...
My local shop still can't get rid or there 2005 for $550
Frogman Wrote:My local shop still can't get rid or there 2005 for $550
oh you mean the one I paid $700 for and received it 4 months late and broken?Tongue
Soooooo, any decision yet Skip? 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
I spoke with Skip last night and this afternoon. I may be his solution. I can get them for $600 or so...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I spoke with Skip last night and this afternoon. I may be his solution. I can get them for $600 or so...
yuppers... I should be calling them tomorrow.
Skip & dd, pm's sent.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I spoke with Skip last night and this afternoon. I may be his solution. I can get them for $600 or so...
yuppers... I should be calling them tomorrow.
Yeah Skip...I have it on hold for you....it has my name and yours on it. Ask for Paul.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007