Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My San Diego Trip
I get to looking, Po, and I notice one important element missing from the pics. Where the hell are the cigars? No cigars @ a tailgate party? Do you even smoke cigars? Tongue
very nice paul.  great seats.
Rubie Wrote:I get to looking, Po, and I notice one important element missing from the pics. Where the hell are the cigars? No cigars @ a tailgate party? Do you even smoke cigars? Tongue
F!@# Me, I brought the cigars but forgot my cutter and lighter,  and besides I am the only one who smokes so I decided not to.Sad  But that's ok I will make up for it this weekend if I feel better
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:very nice paul.  great seats.
Yes, they were freaking awesome seats.  Too bad I did not have a camera that could zoom.  I would have gotten better pics of the chearleaders Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:I get to looking, Po, and I notice one important element missing from the pics. Where the hell are the cigars? No cigars @ a tailgate party? Do you even smoke cigars? Tongue
F!@# Me, I brought the cigars but forgot my cutter and lighter,  and besides I am the only one who smokes so I decided not to.Sad  But that's ok I will make up for it this weekend if I feel better

Right on man. I hate smoking by myself too. :?
Rubie Wrote:
PO Wrote:

Right on man. I hate smoking by myself too. :?
And this is when I started getting sick so I wasn't feeling up to it so I just got drunk instead Tongue
Heh, of course. Nothing like a good drunk to get over that cold. Tongue
Rubie Wrote:Heh, of course. Nothing like a good drunk to get over that cold. Tongue
I've got that planned starting tomorrow night no matter what Tongue