Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killer Beans Will Make You Crazy!
It's been proven that drinking Killer Beans coffee will indeed make you a little nuts, I've been drinking my own brew for nine years now and I know I'm crazy...and you can be to!

Special #1
-Tanzanian Peaberry
Dark Roast, Full Body.
These beans are grown at 2,500 ft on the side of Mt Kilimanjaro. Peaberry is an oval bean that produces a sweet vibrant flavor with slightly less acidity. These beans are VERY smooth with just a touch of sweetness.

Regular $14.95 lb
Special $12.95 lb (plus shipping) You save $2.00.

Special #2
Pick any four that you’d like, no more than one of each:

-African Assassin
-Kalossi Knockout
-Nicaraguan Knife Fight
-Mexican Mayhem
-Medellin Mad Man
-Guatemalan Antigua
-Brazilian Bombshell

Regular priced at $29.80
Special Four 1/2 lbs for $25.00 (plus shipping) You save 4.80

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, a cusual bombing or a herf, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to pay by credit card, give me a call at the store 765.423.7400 or you can email your card number and the expiration date and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerry
Email send[thumbsup] Thanks for the specials Jerry, I cant wait to try this coffee!!!!
Smokin Nic Wrote:Email send[thumbsup] Thanks for the specials Jerry, I cant wait to try this coffee!!!!
your going to love Jerry's coffee Nick!!!
[winner][winner][winner][winner][winner][winner][winner][winner][winner][winner][winner]

[Image: cigars3187.jpg?t=1253900953]

Thanks Jerry!!!
Got mine tooBig Grin...Cant wait to give em a try, thanks Jerry[thumbsup]

Attached Files
.jpg   acoffee.jpg (Size: 27.97 KB / Downloads: 16)