Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parkster's at Kuma's
ktee Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Yes Keith Jimmie has way too much fun for one person!  But as for adopting you that is out of the question.  The position is mine!
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!, I asked first Daryn [Image: berry.gif]  however, after thinking about this you do have way more posts than me so you are probably a little more desirable but tell ya what, you move in with Jimmy and then I will move into your place and have all your toys to myself, including your camera [lol]  [Image: flowerred.gif] and locker at the bar [rob]

What say you? [Image: whistle.gif]
Let's do it like divorced parents. A visit from Tank, a visit from Ktee etc. Heck, Tank was here when I had 12 -25 year old kids partying and sleeping over.

I think I have enough room to accomodate both of you and then some.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I might have to think about this one!  Maybe if Keith brings some more of that smoked fish!
Great idea Jimmy but will that require a court order on visitation times?  I'm a little worried about Daryn, might need a restraining order [police] to keep him from intruding on our special time [Image: flowerred.gif] [lol]

Smoked salmon is not a problem, the fall kings are here and that is some serious catching and tons of smoked fish [thumbsup],   and soon there will be smoked steelhead [7up]
Tank seems like someone has already invaded your territory:

[Image: Steve001.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
HAHA, cant wait to tag that board myself.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Tank seems like someone has already invaded your territory:

[Image: Steve001.jpg]

Now that is funny!