Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rocky Patel OSG
These look interesting.  CI bought them all.  I'm sure Mario will be jumping all over this one. Big Grin

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-OQA
I like a lot of what RP has to offer, so I might pick up a mazo if they are still around in a few weeks.
DigitalAnvil Wrote:I like a lot of what RP has to offer, so I might pick up a mazo if they are still around in a few weeks.
Have you tried the OWR yet?  I've fell in love with the corojo.
i'm sure that these are decent cigars but i'm concerned about the trend of all this unique rocky stuff showing up at c/i to be flushed out through cbid.  just what the hell is the deal with the fusion anyways?

there's so much good rocky stuff in the vintage, sg, edge, and owr that i find it wise to avoid many of the other products that have been associated with his name.  just my .02.  if anyone tries them please let us know.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i'm sure that these are decent cigars but i'm concerned about the trend of all this unique rocky stuff showing up at c/i to be flushed out through cbid.  just what the hell is the deal with the fusion anyways?

there's so much good rocky stuff in the vintage, sg, edge, and owr that i find it wise to avoid many of the other products that have been associated with his name.  just my .02.  if anyone tries them please let us know.
Yeah, I agree %100 Rob, but these look good.   Supposedly they are the RP sungrown with a lot of age.  CI wouldn't lie to us would they? Big Grin
wingo Wrote:......CI wouldn't lie to us would they? Big Grin
Confusedhock:   [lol]  [ROTF]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
wingo Wrote:
DigitalAnvil Wrote:I like a lot of what RP has to offer, so I might pick up a mazo if they are still around in a few weeks.
Have you tried the OWR yet?  I've fell in love with the corojo.
Ive had one and really enjoyed it - actually brought another along for my Christmas smoke, but I never got around to lighting up.
get some and let us know,I was thinking about these too.
wingo Wrote:These look interesting.  CI bought them all.  I'm sure Mario will be jumping all over this one. Big Grin

LOL...you're a funny guy wingo! LOL I had to laugh when I read this BULLSHIT in CI's latest catalog....These guys are in the wrong line of work...they should be writing fiction novels....this is such a crock...if the cigar was that good, RP would be marketing it himself...believe me...so he dumped the stock on CI and they come up with this fairytale story....gotta laugh....but hey..it very well may be a decent smoke...

there ya go wingo....my 2 cents you have been waiting for on these!!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
wingo Wrote:These look interesting.  CI bought them all.  I'm sure Mario will be jumping all over this one. Big Grin

LOL...you're a funny guy wingo! LOL I had to laugh when I read this BULLSHIT in CI's latest catalog....These guys are in the wrong line of work...they should be writing fiction novels....this is such a crock...if the cigar was that good, RP would be marketing it himself...believe me...so he dumped the stock on CI and they come up with this fairytale story....gotta laugh....but hey..it very well may be a decent smoke...

there ya go wingo....my 2 cents you have been waiting for on these!!!! Smile
LOL.. I knew you were tired of these CI deals.  They do unload alot of "CI only" cigars.  I usually stray away from most of thier deals.  What's worse is the JR deals.  Most the time it's cigar I've never even heard of.  I had to opt out of thier emails because it is just pathetic.