Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje Noellas RESERVA
I recieved a box of these babies a couple of weeks ago. They are the new limited production (200 boxes) of the Tatuaje Noellas. They are created with the same Ligero leaf that the Cojonu's are made with only aged a little longer Smile. They are very dark and oily and constructed very well. Once I lit this bad boy up it was pretty much in your face strenght and flavor. The chocolate and toasted tobbacco flavors were very strong. I did have some burn issues becuase they were so oily and they are VERY young. Over all the flavors were outstanding and I would venture to say that I liked this one better than the regular Cojonus. The aging potential on these is very very good and I think these are going to be a very rare and tasty treat in a couple of years. If you have a chance to pick a box up do it!! There are not to many left Cool. Overall it was an excellent cigar that will be even more superior down the road.
I tried, but couldn't snag a box, so I got the regular line instead.

Great review!
I haven't molested any of mine yet.  Thanks for the review Tfire. Big Grin
Hey Tony...u getting me excited! Just picked up the last box from Mark at Tower!!! Didnt crack the seal yet...gonna let these badboys sleep a bit. So to hold me over, he threw in 4 singles!! 2 Reservas and 2 Corojo Noellas!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Hey Tony...u getting me excited! Just picked up the last box from Mark at Tower!!! Didnt crack the seal yet...gonna let these badboys sleep a bit. So to hold me over, he threw in 4 singles!! 2 Reservas and 2 Corojo Noellas!! Smile
Yeah they need a long nap. I always smoke a cigar from any box I recieve right away so I can guage the progress as they age. Even for a young cigar it still tasted fantastic!!
Thanks for the info!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
thanks for the review....i have the cojuno but have yet to try it.....I will pick one of these up if I run into it.....sounds like my type of smoke
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
great review, tf. same with my box of regular noellas, they're great and strong, but can definitely use a little time in the humi. and yours with that peppery cojonu wrapper... i'll bet 35 cents they'll be insane in about a year. Big Grin
Bungalowbill Wrote:great review, tf. same with my box of regular noellas, they're great and strong, but can definitely use a little time in the humi. and yours with that peppery cojonu wrapper... i'll bet 35 cents they'll be insane in about a year. Big Grin
I'll take that bet Wink.  How can these get any better?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Are these the like the regular Reserva and just another size? Is it a limited edition line or just limited at this size?

I remember about a month ago talking to the owner of a local smoke shop and he told me that he met the owner of Tatuaje in Nicaragua. That they both had a lot of tatoos and a passion for cigars and ended up hanging out for a couple of days. He mentioned that when he put in his store order he had asked for a couple of the boxes of a limited release. He wasn't in yesterday so I talked to one of the other guys and they said all the had in was the Reserva in a couple of sizes are these the ones you are talking about.