Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XMAS day how many sticks???
ZERO!! Just no time for a nice sitdown this time around...too hectic.

And you said NINE!!!??? Were you chain smoking these and doing nothing the whole day? lol
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
all you guys who didn't smoke... don't you have a dog?

On Christmas eve I cooked 6 different kids of fish including a HUGE pot of tomato sauce (including 4 cans of whole tomatoes along with 1 dozen vine ripened plum tomatoes)... Still I got to have a cigar. Around 8PM, somewhere between the Absinthe and the Whisky, me and ol' Bruno did our annual circumnavigation of the block. Every year just before coffee I grab the dog and a stogie and walk the long way around the block. They don't call him man's best friend for nothing you know!
Maduro PiPs Wrote:ZERO!! Just no time for a nice sitdown this time around...too hectic.

And you said NINE!!!??? Were you chain smoking these and doing nothing the whole day? lol

Maybe he took a cue from this guy and was done before the kids woke up to open presents.

[Image: smoking.jpg?t=1167158399]
no chain smoking i just like to have a stick when I mix a drink i didnt smoke top shelfers just some mediums during the day CAO Amazons. I found a box of sharks and goona fire one up on new years eve. I got it for 10 a stick which isnt bad. I was in orlando on sat at Coronna and they were 32 a stick.
Just the one.

Ashton ESG courtesy of Skipper.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
None, I had no time
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:None, I had no time

I cooked, solo, dinner for 5 kids and 7 adults. Made 6 fish meals (shooting for that magic 7 fishes in the Italian tradition). & I had time to get toasted and smoke a stogie.

Time management! Tongue
LOL @ Skip!   I had two with some very good friends.  An OR Anejo and my last Cuban Dunhill Mojito!............Smile.........and for the last Mojito...[baby]all gone. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"