Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The brand-spankin new SC chat room
she hit on me too!! and the chat room is freezing me up....is that a hint, am not wanted back in again!!
I've been making lots of changes.... it probably died when I made a code mistake in the config file.   I forgot a ")" and things just went into a meltdown!  lol!!

ET
aww meltdown, one of my favorite states...I will keep trying...thanks big smiley head!!
heather is prob so old guy that is 70 yrs old dreesed up in nylons licking a high hell as he talks to all you. nice chat room man
jimmy carter Wrote:heather is prob so old guy that is 70 yrs old dreesed up in nylons licking a high hell as he talks to all you. nice chat room man
heather is a bot. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
jimmy carter Wrote:heather is prob so old guy that is 70 yrs old dreesed up in nylons licking a high hell as he talks to all you. nice chat room man
heather is a bot. 

a bot w hat?

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
cowboy I know that it was a aol joke geesh man ya think i was born in a cigar box
jimmy carter Wrote:cowboy I know that it was a aol joke geesh man ya think i was born in a cigar box
i was thinking a fiver myself.  Wink
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:  [Heather] 4:54 pm: Hmm.  I've been waiting for you.  By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
[Rob The Long Island Cowboy] 4:55 pm: sure
   [Heather] 4:55 pm: Well forgive me for being so inquisitive, but  I've never completely freed myself from the suspicion that there is something extremely odd about the name "Rob The Long Island Cowboy".

whore. :X
ROTFLMAO!!  Sorry I broke her in Rob, but at least I got to tap that first  LOL Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.